Learning Resource Specialist Location: Various Cities, United Arab Emirates Salary: US $4300 – $5700 per month (inclusive of housing allowance) Airfare: Roundtrip airfare provided Start Date: August 2023 Contract Length: 2 years Number of Vacancies: 15 Student Level: Early Childhood, Elementary Eligible Candidates: Licensed Teachers
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Librarian or a related subject
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Familiarity with effective teaching methodologies, assessment strategies, standards-based instruction, and strong content knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration, problem-solving, decision-making, and relationship-building skills.
- Use of Assessment Data:
- Understanding and utilization of assessment data to design instruction that is differentiated based on the individual and group instructional needs of students.
Please note that the response is written in English.
- Tax-free salary
- Health Insurance
- Roundtrip airfare provided for teacher, spouse, and up to 3 qualifying dependent children
- Note: Salary is inclusive of housing allowance
Job Description: Take your teaching career to the United Arab Emirates! The Federal Authority for Early Childhood Education (FAEE) is currently accepting applications for Learning Resource Specialists in schools located across the UAE.
About FAEE: Established in 2022, the Federal Authority for Early Childhood Education (FAEE) aims to provide a world-class pre-kindergarten through grade 4/5 educational program to children in public schools in the United Arab Emirates. The program’s goals are to equip children with foundational skills and knowledge at an early age, enabling them to succeed academically, personally, and socially. FAEE encourages lifelong learning and prepares students for post-secondary and higher education.
- Teaching positions available in schools across the UAE
- All schools offer a comprehensive UAE Ministry of Education Curriculum (aligned with US common core)
- Emphasis on standards-based, student-centered education
Click Here to Apply from company website.
Please note that Teach Away provides information on behalf of FAEE.
Please submit your application in English.