Discover the convenience of FAB Ratibi Card salary checks. Ensure hassle-free salary management with our efficient and user-friendly solution. Elevate your financial experience today.
Ratibi Card is a service offered by First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) to employees earning a salary of AED 5000 or more, in which their salary is automatically transferred to their accounts. The Ratibi card is used by many employers to pay salaries to their workers using the first Abu Dhabi bank account. This card is only accessible if your monthly salary is AED 5,000 or more and can be redeemed at any national ATM or online retailer. Employees do not need to have a bank account to avail of this service.
How to Check FAB Ratibi Card Salary?
If you want to learn about Ratibi card salary check, then read the article till the end. The article explains what Ratibi card is, how to check your balance, and the benefits of using it. Some of the features of FAB Ratibi Card are as follows:
- Free SMS notification on salary collection.
- Can be used at ATMs, and in-stores and can also be used for online shopping.
- Can be used with Visa/Mastercard networks worldwide.
- Continuous technical support for Ratibi cardholders at First Abu Dhabi Bank’s call center.
- Fully compliant with UAE government guidelines (Wage Protection System (WPS)).
- Personal insurance against accidents is free.
A step-by-step guide to FAB Ratibi Card salary check
The article also provides a step-by-step guide on how to check your balance. You can follow these steps:
- Go to Ratibi prepaid card link “From here
- Click on the link Ratibi Prepaid Card Balance Inquiry Form.
- Check your balance.
- You will be taken to the online ATM balance inquiry page.
- Enter the last 2 digits of your Ratibi card number.
- Enter your card ID number.
- Click the Go button.
Ratibi card salary check & fab salary check difference:
For employees making AED 5000 or more in income, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) provides the Ratibi card, a prepaid card service. Many firms use the card to pay their employees’ salaries from the primary Abu Dhabi bank account. This card may be used at any national ATM or online store and is only usable if your monthly salary is AED 5,000 or higher. To use this service, employees do not need to have a bank account. 1.
On the other hand, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) offers a service called FAB pay Check that enables you to view the status of your pay account online 2. Like Ratibi card, it is not a prepaid card service.